Tuesday, September 27, 2011

~September 27, 2011~

   Hello :) Alright, so sorry for the late post. Internet is hard to come by because I am my brilliant family used up all our verizon internet...heh. I find it funny xD
   Well Cold weather is starting to come here {finally!} I rode down Copper Mountain today and my ears were freezing. Copper is BEAUTIFUL! Yep. At this time of the year, the Aspen tree's have turned and they're like a really pretty yellow and light green in the midst of evergreens. Wonderful!
    Andd let's see. Friday we go down to Denver! CAN'T wait! :D Going to my cousins wedding {SO EXCITED} {hopefully I'll have like pictures to post soon} So yes that's EXCITING! Then Saturday we get to go home Saturday night. :D I've recently been writing a prequel to my book :) Still haven't edited the other one :( yeah, I'm still workin' on that. Hopefully soon though!
     Colorado is AMAZING! :D Lovin' it!
   Hope your all doing well!
-hope your having an awesome day-
~Hannah
  

No comments:

Post a Comment