Yes, my blog post name is 'September 16, 2011'. The reason is that so many time you just don't know what to call your posts! It's hard to keep thinking and thinking and thinking just for a post name. So yes, from now on if my post name is that date, then you know I didn't have any idea what to call the post. Lol, I do that for my journal, writing the dates down as the title, so I thought, why not do that here. But don't worry. I will still name most of my posts. Just not some :D
Anywhoo, now we shall switch to another topic. Like what? I don't know lol. I am just going to write and write. What have I been doing? A lot! Why don't I blog about it? I don't know. It's a questions I will find the answer to eventually. So I will mention a few things. First of all, here at our house, the sunrises are fantastic! I mean, it's just amazing. It was purple this morning, but yesterday morning it was a whole array of pinks and oranges and purples! It's just splendid. And I get to watch it rises above the trees. So yes, #1. The sunrises or gorgeous. Now, the next thing is is that I'm very very very into Awana. Yes, you've seen that in my posts. But it's one of the things I get so happy about. If you know me, I can get on certain topics that I could go on for hours talking about, or when I just never forget it. This is one of them. I really like the idea of going to summit in 2014 and getting my Citation. I mean it's a big deal. So #2. Citation Fascination, just can't stop talking about it xD Also it's FREEZING. I mean seriously, I am wearing pajamas all day it's SO COLD! Goodness, gold cart rides are more scarce because if you go to fast you get wind chills. So when I go on rides, I wear socks and gloves and a hat. #3. Winter's coming.
So those are three things that I've noticed or am doing. Sadly I don't have pictures. It's hard to take pictures with a computer camera. My other camera is broken, because of a little brother xD So I'm just trying to find pictures :D
Here are some!
{all photo credits go to createdbydonnablog.com}
Hope your day is awesome!
~Hannah





No comments:
Post a Comment