I'm going to be Awana leader! :) I've always wanted to be a leader and now I finally get my chance. It's been forever since I've even been to an Awana clubs, but I'm going! Originally I was going to do Awana myself. After watching and being at Summit I kinda wanted to start up in Awana again. Unfortunately they only have Journey 24/7 {high school Awana} in major cities {Indianapolis, Chicago, etc.}. SO sadly I could not join a Journey club. So I decided to become a leader. In my old Awana, when you were graduated from T&T you could be a leader. I've always wanted to be one. Donna was one. But we let Wheaton before I could become a leader. So now, I'm finally going to be a leader. Yes, I'm starting. :) Today is the day, my friends. Also I'm going to hopefully say some verses to other leaders while the Sparkies are occupied. I really want to get my Citation award and I am sadly behind. I did not do Awana in my middle school years, so I have never done Trek. That means I have to do all the Trek books and all the Journey books. That is a total of seven books I have to complete. The Journey books are not that big so I'm not discouraged. I think that as long as all my schools getting done, and all my music is done, then I can work on getting a Citation. I do plan on getting the Citation award. There is no age limit to when you can complete your Citation. So I strive on to complete my Citation and know God's word better!Wish me luck tonight!
~Hope your day is awesome!
~Hannah
How exciting!!! you're going to have fun being leader, im sure!
ReplyDeleteGoo HANNAH!! you can totally get your citation.. we're rootin' for ya! ;)
Thanks Jenny <3 yeah I really hope I get it :) Awana was awesome and I can't wait to go back! :D
ReplyDelete