Hello everyone. WOW. Can you believe it? I actually forgot to blog yesterday. I was just so busy. Part of my problem is that we DO NOT have internet RIGHT NOW. {meaning it will be here soon} Today we got a verizon thing, but it's not permanent. So yes, this is good and bad at the same time. I can't do fun things like blogging. But I do get to do a lot of other things. My main activities have been golf carting and calligraphy. Good and easy things to do while your moving :) The golf cart is AMAZING. I mean how many people get to go on a golf cart whenever they want? It's so much fun and I can only hope that I can drive you all around sometime. It's quite fun! Our driveway is paved and really long. The nature is wonderful to. The trees are half turned and being in the meadow is awesome. We've already seen deers, caterpillars, and toads xD The deer are really cool. I took Isaac on a ride this morning and they just went across the driveway. It was fun. Yet, he still can't seem to focus on them. I don't think he saw them. LOL. He just looks the other way for them and happens to miss them. But we've all seen deer! It's awesome. We've also met the family that owns the house. They're really nice :)
Having my own room is also awesome :) I have the cleanest room as of now, and hopefully it will stay that way. I have a bet with all my sisters who can have the cleanest room. I think I'm going to win :) Nights are strange, but I'm still alive aren't I?
My family is good to. Aside from a few colds we've been very happy. The boys love the house, of course, as do we all :) Lia and Sophia love the trampoline. I LOVE the golf cart. It's just a great place.
I miss you all! and I hope to see you soon <3
My latest calligraphy :)
Hope your day is awesome!!! :)
~Hannah



*happy sigh* It sounds lovely! Also, your calligraphy is breath-taking...
ReplyDelete