Thursday, September 1, 2011

~how things are going~

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Band was today! It was fun :) It was very small, but I expected that~ lol So it was so strange! Like i went in with my mom because we weren't sure if this was like a parent meeting or an actual practice, and it happened to be a practice. SO I got my Sax and I than Had to play some songs in front of three other people. Yeah, it was like auditioning. I was like so scared. Then I was moved up to the second band. The band was fun :) So I should be continuing through the year :) I miss my old one to though :) Hopefully I'll be able to come back for one of the concerts!

Okay, so I was so close to not posting today! But I continue :) Well sadly Sophia has the flu. And that will prolly spread around real fast [which stinks!]. And I have a stomach ache [which is a bad sign!] So it's just our luck. Day 3 the Azcunas get the flu. Well hopefully it will pass quickly :/ And then lets see.... we're all doing well aside from that. We are all awaiting the day that we move into our new house. :) I can't wait to post pictures of it!!! That will be a fun day! :)

{photo credit createdbydonnablog.com}
    I hope your day is awesome!
~Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment