There are little happy moments in life :) Right now, I've got a lot! Here are some of them.
= |
| {Yes, I know, I've been talking about this, and I will stop soon. But as an Awana leader I feel a great sense of accomplishment. I'm serving the Lord. And still, I can have some great fun. It's just a happy job.} | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
|
|
 |
| {Even as a leader I am still able to continue in Journey 24/7. I am saying verses to leaders and I am working toward a Citation. :D It's hard. I'm realizing and once school starts I'm going to have a hard time, but it's been so fun working in my Journey book. It really is a good bible study and I can't wait to continue. I won't be getting Citation till I graduate [unless there is a miracle xD] but I am getting my Timothy Award and hopefully Meritorious Award at the end of the year :) So I'll keep working my way up!} |
|
|
 |
| {I'm doing a great deal of planning. I'm behind, because I didn't do trek so I'm trying to see what I have so far. :D I'm going to do a journey book for a half year and than do Trek for the rest of the year! SO I've got a lot of planning to do.} |
|
|
 |
| {And this is apart of the blessing of being a leader. You get little encouragements every once in awhile :) Leah drew this for me :) I love the picture and it's hangin' on my door} |
|
So there are little happy moments everyday. Some of mine happen to be through Awana :) But they come from everywhere!
Hope your day is awesome!
~Hannah
Happy moments are definitely treasures =)
ReplyDelete