Friday, September 2, 2011

~A happy day~

  Hello :)
 Well I can happily say that today I SAW MY NEW HOUSE! :D Yes, I got a tour of my new house. YAY! It was totally awesome. It's a smaller house, but has a ton of bedrooms! :) YAY! Sooooo...I get my own room. It's so hard deciding which room shall be mine. Right now I'm deciding :) Okay, so the house was cool, but the best part is the yard. THIRTEEN ACRES! OMW! :) A lot of it is tree land and everything. AND guess what? We have a golf cart that we can drive! Mrs. Loving took us on a ride. There are two main trails. Its so scary to think I'll be driving it!!! AHHHHh! [as you can tell I'm soooo excited] This is great! They also have a vball net, a hoop, and a pool {that we can't use cuz its winter} Besides that, there is a long long long driveway :) I'm so happy. Now I can train for 5ks! So yes, my new house is awesome. I'm really excited. We move in next saturday, so yeah, I'm really excited.
  Now I didn't get any pictures of the house sadly. Only cell phone pictures, that I don't have any idea how to upload on the internet. SO yeah, it's sad. But rest assured that I will get pictures once I move in xD

    Here's a picture though. I like to post pictures with my posts, so here's a night sky picture! :)

{photo credit createdbydonnablog.com}    




Hope your day is awesome!!!!! 
~Hannah

1 comment: