Sunday, September 18, 2011

~September 18, 2011~

  DAHHHHH! I actually *forgot* to blog yesterday. You know, it's just one of those days where you are so busy and you don't even notice that you didn't blog. Then, in my case, you wake up early in the morning thinking 'I didn't blog!' Yeah, that was what I was thinking of this morning. :D
   So what have I been doing? A lot actually. *in just two days* :) First of all, I caught a Preying Mantis. Yeah, it's my new pet LOL. :D It's actually pretty long, I'd estimate 4-5 inches long. I've been feeding it and taking care of it, yep. When I was young I used to the BIGGEST bug fan in the world. Weird, right? I had this friend and we would lift up rocks etc, and try to find bugs. It obviously hasn't left me yet, cuz I think Preying Mantis' are fascinating! LOL. We ALSO caught two Caterpillars, but they both escaped. One was bright yellow and had like a fake face king of thing. It was so COOL! :) I was convinced that they couldn't get out of their cage so I left the lid open. I like to think they got eaten rather than they escaped. :P Also last Wednesday, I think I saved a bird. The reason why I say *think* is because I actually don't know what happened to it. Wednesday, I was leaving for Awana from my grandparents house and I heard this thump. And I looked at the window and saw little feathers floating in the air. I was like 'NO WAY!' But sure enough there was a poor injured bird on the floor :( So I went outside and picked it up in a paper towel :D We saved it! Then because we had to go to Awana, I had to leave it. So I put it in a fenced in area {the fence was about 5ft tall.} and left it under the shade of a standing up pool. It was on a lid, in a paper towel so it could fly away. I truthfully like to believe it flew away once it felt better, but there is a possibility an animal could have gotten to it. :/ But I like to believe it flew away :D
   So yeah, those are my bug animal stories for the week lol. Besides that I've been studying my bible. Journey {Awana} requires you to do a lot of bible study and bible reading and I've found it very interesting and wonderful to be in God's word. I have to summarize some of the books of the bible, so it's been really really good for me, to study deeply and everything. :D I'm am officially in the C-track program; which is a program for teenagers who wish to continue Awana when their church doesn't have it. So yeah, I'm really excited about that {as you know ;)}
  Today we went to a picnik at our new church, which turned into a fellowship, because we got rained out. We haven't officially joined a church, but we are going to a church really close to us and I think it will prolly be our new church :) It's small, but so far it's good. It's really funny, because I'm actually really shy when it comes to people I don't know lol. Yeah....
  And last night our second cousins came over, that was fun. We had a bonfire and ran around in the dark :) We also played cards {high jack and golf, which are FUN games xD}
   AND SO, I think I've said a lot already. I'm trying to think of anything I can :) But I guess that can be in tomorrows post :D
  Hope your day is awesome!
~Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment