Wednesday, September 14, 2011

~And life goes on~

   Well today is a normal day :) Life goes on and on. I'm settled here in MI. Today is Awana, which I am SO excited :] Last week was such a blessing and it was also so much fun :) So yes, Wednesday is the day I look forward to. Other than that, the day just passes by. I am in a school program that starts at the end of September, so I am anxiously awaiting that. I am continuing in piano, but we still have yet to find a teacher :) In the mornings I go outside with Sam and play with the balls. And than we jump on the trampoline with Isaac, Lia, and Sophia. :D It's been really fun. I'm missing everyone in Illinois :/ I really want to see you all again <3 But life moves on. Yes, it's going quite fast. My Birthday is making it's way over :) I CAN'T WAIT. Anywhoo...yeah. And December is coming to. Which as you know is my favorite month. :)

   I hope your day is awesome!!
~Hannah 

No comments:

Post a Comment