Heyy! So this 'then and now' post is about Samuel Lyndon Michael Azcuna. Although he is just {in sep} two, I thought that I should do one about him. Well, it will be a nice in and small post lol :)
SO Sam is now walking and talking! He loves popsicles! :) When he was a baby he liked when I sang 'my faith still clings to thee'. I don't know why, but the boys in our family just loved being sang to! :) Hahaha, so I love him so much! And I can't wait for his birthday which is 9/9/09! :D
As for me. MY ROOMS PACKED! Yes. It is. :) The whole upstairs is now packed. It's so much fun. Anywhoo, I figured out something terrible. We aren't taking my piano. THE piano that I have played on my whole life. I love it. Even though it really is falling apart. Still, I'm going to miss it. Call me weird, but it's the one thing that I am not very happy about. I still love it though, and I will very much look forward to coming back and playing on it. xD
Well I hope your days awesome~
~Hannah

aww cute pics! he liked "my faith still clings"? that is an beauutiful song! your brother has good taste in music ;)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on getting the whole upstairs packed! thats gotta feel good to have that done!
I'm sorry to hear you aren't bringing your piano.. I love playing piano and I'd be so sad to part with ours! you should bring an electric one that folds up!
and hey btw, as soon as you're done, I reaaally wanna read your story!! :D
ttyl!! <3
Jenny