Well it's official. I'm leaving tomorrow. WOW, doesn't that sound weird? TOMORROW! DAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I'm so scared. We are half prepared :D I think we'll make it though. Well I'm just doing a short little post. It's late anyways. :) I just wanted to say, I'm so happy to have known all of you! I'm going to miss you all so much and hopefully we'll be able to get together. It's such a strange feeling leaving. I've been here so long. I know Illinois so well. And I know the people here very well. :) Whenever I walk into the Wheaton Public Library, I seriously see someone I know! It's so weird. I have never been in there, and not seen someone I've met. Yeah. I've been around WAYYYYY long. :D But knowing a place is good. And I'm going to miss that. It's going to be strange learning new streets and towns. But it's a challenge that I am willing to take on happily. But Illinois will always be my home! And you all will always be my friends :D
So goodbye everyone. My journey starts tomorrow :) Please pray for our family to have safe travels and a wonderful new beginning. :) I'll miss you all so much and I look forward to the day I see you all again! :)
<3 GOODBYE <3
Hope your day is awesome!
~Hannah
We're all going to miss you so much! :'(
ReplyDeleteI admire your attitude about embracing adventure, Hannah...I will or sure miss you all <3
ReplyDeleteim gonna miss ya all to! :D <3
ReplyDelete