Hello :) Well, obviously today I didn't post early, hahahaha. I normally do, but I guess I wasn't prepared. I decided for the next few weeks, about once a week, I would do a 'then and now' post. I think it's so fun to look back and see what you looked like when you were a baby. Sometimes it's really different. Sometimes it's practically the same. The first 'then and now' post is about my Isaac Thomas Lyndon. I found a picture of when he was a baby on the computer and I smiled. He was such a pudgy baby and now he's a cute little guy. Isaac's favorite activities are playing with his siblings, running around the house, and Angry Birds. He's a great talker now and often tells me I'm a Bananahead :DWell that's it for now from the 'then and now' post!
Hope you have an awesome day!
~Hannah
So fun! Angry Birds...good heavens ;P
ReplyDeleteaww he's so cute! younger siblings are the best!
ReplyDelete