Thursday, August 25, 2011

~moving updates~

     Okay! So. Today I thought I would give some moving updates. Well, we have our trailer {that should be a big yellow truck} and it's already getting packed! We've been moving box's from the garage into the trailer, and box's from the house into the garage. :) It's a lot of box lifting and this year, the Azcuna's are flying Solo-AKA we're not getting help xD Yep, so that means Hannah get's to move lot's of box's. Today and Tomorrow are PACKING DAYS! Saturday and Sunday are cleaning days so is Monday. And Tuesday is the day. THE ACTUAL DAY! ugh. Yep. Tuesday is officially the sad day. Yes, I am leaving Illinois {permanently} for the first time in...eight years? Yep, pretty long time. It's very very sad. BUT I am still a happy mover. :) Many doors open up when others are closed. I'm starting to scout out my options. :D
     SO. The next days are busy. We have to work work work. :) It's not so much of a bad thing, but seeing this house empty is gonna be plain WEIRD. Andddd, we actually can't move into our house till Sep. 10 WHICH MEANS we shall be living with our grandparents for ten days. How fun :) It's actually exciting. Now why are we moving early? Because of me. Yep. Simple truth, people :) I have a band starting on Sep 2. <im so nervous>  I don't know anything about this band. Its exciting and scary lol.
   Well, anywhoo, I just wanted to give you moving updates. LOL :)
       Here are some pics!


{All of Donna's box's say this. YEP.}

{There is Papa, thinking that he will win the bet. [we have a bet that we can fit everything in one trip. Like all the box's and small furniture. I don't think so. Be we'll see]}

{SEE. I'm so going to win xD No just kidding, just watch, he'll win right after I say I will. I'd say it's 50/50 xD}

{Yes. That is 'our big yellow truck'}

{Yes. That is a full back seat of a 12 passenger van. How come I'm not surprised? Seen this many times before :}


Alrighty! Well you have a good view on our progress!!! Keep ya posted!

I hope your day is awesome!
~Hannah

2 comments:

  1. hahaha, my dad :P We stuffed each car full so that we could barely move :) So my dad won lol :)

    ReplyDelete