Saturday, August 27, 2011

~One Great Memory~

    Well I am still trying to blog everyday! Its so hard, but you know what? I'm going to keep going. I am trying to find time to do long posts, but for now, I have try nice short ones. :) I love blogging though. Sharing memories is so much fun!

  This memory was one that happened two years ago. When Donna, my Dad and I went to the Philippines. I could talk about the Philippines forever and the pictures I have to show you couldn't even explain the trip. I would even post more and more, but the problem is is that they are scattered everywhere on our computers. SO the ones I have are the ones I found. Sometime in May I'll probably post more about the trip, because it was so amazing!! And I really would have liked to have more pictures. But for now, here are some that just make me smile every time I look at them!

{A good part of my family. Not even half, but a good chunk :) }

{Tagatay is a place we stayed with my dad and his best friend-tito vic. It was so amazing and we got to be right on a beach! That was where I first learned to jet ski! I only drove it for ten minutes, but I got to ride on it a whole lot longer. This was such a fun time. We got to relax and just sit back and enjoy the scenery. We got to go on a zip line over a jungle!!! :) IT WAS AWESOME!}

{We were exploring Tagatay and wen't to a scenery area where we were really high and just looked at the view. This place was awesome! There was like a small shopping area where I got bracelets and Donna got a purse. This place was one cool place, and the ride up was just as good!!}

{The picture on the left was taken when we were going to Kapaya's Island. And the picture on the right is when we were at Kapayas Island. Kapayas Island was a small Island and was still in the process of being built upon. But we got to walk around on it and collect shells. It's actually quite small but it was SO fun. We swam all around it with our cousins on this floaty thing. We were so afraid that there were sharks in the water so Donna and I barely left the raft. I loved loved loved this time. Swimming in the water was SO FUN! ANDDDDDDD I actually picked up a starfish. Yes, in the picture, I was holding a starfish. Donna never picked one up cuz they looked disgusting, which is true, but I just picked it up, took a picture and put it down. So yes, I have held a starfish. YAY!}

{Hahahhaahahahaha, this picture is so weird. I love it though. That my friends, is a shrimp that my dad is holding. Not a lobster, a shrimp. AND it is huge. YES. Very huge. This picture was taking right after I played football with my cousins. It was so much fun playing football, even though I stunk at it. I was the runner and every time I ran into someone or ran out of bounds. It was actually funny and now looking back at it it was such a weird game. I was only TWELVE. Yeah, I look at this picture laughing. It's so funny. At least they saved us dinner xD}

{And this is me and a plane. The planes seriously were one of the best parts of the trip. I flew on 8 planes the whole trip.  I have flown on planes before, but the 747 is amazing!!!! Each seat had its own TV with shows and games. It was so much fun!!! :D I had brought a ton food and they had an unlimited supply of POP :D My favorite game was caveman. I have never been able to find it anywhere but hopefully one day I will :D My favorite memory on the plane was when Donna sat on my chocolate bunny. We were next to each other and at some point she went to go to the rest room. I wasn't paying attention and my chocolate bunny slid down onto her seat. SO she sat on my bunny for the next five hours. When she got up she had a chocolate bunny all over her. I don't need to explain the rest LOL :D}


HOPE YOUR DAY IS AWESOME!

~Hannah~
 

1 comment: