I'm so sorry I haven't blogged. OMYBANANAS :) It's been forever!!! THANKSGIVING IS OVER :) Well first of all I want to say what I'm thankful for...
Three main things. I could go on forever about things I'm thankful for :)
![]() | |
| {First of all, MY LORD and SAVIOR who died for me on Calvary. Over these weeks he's really shown himself to me and I'm thankful for that. And what great timing :) On Thanksgiving week!} |
![]() |
| {My Family -My Parents. They have been wonderful this year. I'm so thankful for both of them. They've both encouraged me so much! I love them :)} |
![]() |
| {Family-Donna :) She is AWESOME. I love her so much. And I've been thankful for her since I knew her.} |
![]() |
| {And the rest of em'. Look at those darling faces! I'm thankful for them everyday :) They're all blessings.} |
![]() |
| {And Friends :) Yes, Friends are something to be thankful for. I'm thankful for a special one :D} |
![]() | ||
| {Friends-I'm thankful to be able to have fellowship with friends. Even when I don't get to see them a lot :)} |
Now Christmas is COMING!!! I'm SO excited. We have our decorations, lights AND tree up. Pictures to come soon :) :) :) I LOVE CHRISTMAS.
What I like is when everything is DECORATED. First of all, things get decorated. For example COKE:
![]() | ||
| {Do you see???? ITS WHITE. I was totally stunned. It's Christmas COKE :) Nothin' is better. There is polar bears and everything :)} |
And people are decorated.
![]() |
| {Hehehehe Santa's comin' to town} |
And if your wondering, Life has been BUSY. Wednesdays are evilllllll :) Just kidding. They're busy. I'm doing a skit at awana. I'm SO NERVOUS pray for me. ALSO, basketball is NUTSY :) hahahaha I'm meeting new friends. It's been awesome! Sprints are evil, but I'm getting better. HAHA. We've played two games and have a game on Saturday. We're playing crossroads! How exciting :)
So anywhoo, pray for me. My life is very busy and I've been leaning on God :) Pray for my Grandad to, because he's been sick and having a lot of appointments.
I hope your doing well :D I love emails and would love to keep up with all of you :D
Hope your day is awesome. Hope your Christmas is amazing <3
~Hannah








Aww great post!!! Buut i think, you mayy need a new blog post. xD
ReplyDelete