AVALON! JOY! :D
Alright, well first of all, it's my favorite Christmas CD, because we've had it since I was at least Isaac's age and even longer. Yes, although, we've switched from CD, to buying it on itunes, having it on the computer, etc. We've managed to keep it around. So every Christmas growing up, when we decorated the tree and put out decorations, we had Avalon playing. I remember that it was my favorite CD, because it was 'adult' Christmas music and because it was joyful and happy. And even from a young age I understood all the songs.
The second reason I like is because really looking at the CD, and all the songs, it is a very well-put-together CD. It has classic Christmas songs, like The first noel, Angels we have heard on high, and joy to the world. Yet, they put their own twist to it and it really sounds fun and jazzy :) It also has the song "Don't save it all for Christmas day." I love that song! It's one of my favorites. There are great versions of it. But the two songs that I'd have to say I like the most are "We are the Reason" and "Light a Candle." They are both beautiful songs! I would definitely recommend them. The whole CD just has a great combination of songs and I will always have it as a part of my Christmas!!!
~Hope your days are awesome, hope your Christmas is amazing <3
-hannah-
*sigh* I LOVE Christmas! Annnnd I miss you girls. ='(
ReplyDeleteAhhh I do to! It's such a happy time :) we miss you to!!!!
ReplyDelete