Monday, December 26, 2011

~The post that finally came~

    So I finally have posted. The post that finally came. And what can I say? I missed all the fun topics to post about. MERRY CHRISTMAS...yes it's a little late. *Sigh* no more excuses. At least I blogged now right? :D Haha. I know right this is really sad. Anywhoo, I can say HAPPY NEW YEAR! HA! I said it first...I think :)
    I can't share much by pictures. I didn't get to take a million pictures which I was planning, but here were a few :)

{OOHHHHH yes. Over Christmas guess what? In Chicago IN IMAX I saw Mission Impossible Four. Our group went late it was so much fun. I've been waiting quite awhile. Movie rating? 5/5 :) O YES!}

{We have witnesses that on the way we were....very quiet xD}

{Shopping in Chicago with my Dad, Donna, Mom, and me. :) Memories BUILT}
  And those are small parts :) We went to Chicago with the family a few days before Christmas. We were at the Palmer House Hilton! IT was SO much FUN! I love the palmer house. :) Before Christmas on the 19th I had a Basketball game and I scored! I scored a two pointer and a free throw. I was so HAPPY :) :) On Christmas we opened presents and went to Church! It was FUNN! :) I got dutch blitz which is awesome. Happy memories. And a bunch of other things. Christmas is SO AmAZING! :) I can't believe it's passed, can you?

    Well I miss you all and I'm really hoping that I can post more and hear from you all <3

~Hope your day is awesome~
-Hannah

3 comments:

  1. So good to hear from you, Hannah! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds sOOO fun!!! I really want to see that! I'm sad we couldn't get together while you were out here though. (We'll just have to get together soon!!!;] )
    Love ya and Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @sophia
    It's awesome to hear from you to! How have you been?

    @Sam
    It was fun! LOL. You should totally see it xD xD WE NEED TO GET TOGETHER! :) Miss ya!

    Love you guys! <3

    ReplyDelete