Monday, November 7, 2011

~NOVEMBER~

WOW. It's NOVEMBER already. This is just unexpected xD lol. Well good news, CHRISTMAS IS SOON :) We're already getting our christmas music out. I can't wait for christmas!!! Anywhoo, life is so busy. Basketball is just crazy. I go to practice Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday :) And then usually Saturday games, but not this week. My first game is on the fifteenth :) SO excited :) But for now I'm just trying to learn the basics and the plans. My first basketball practice was really hard but I made it alive! The others have been good to. Just trying to keep up!! And I think I'm doing well so that's good. :) :) :) School is school. I've been doing well, but it takes up a lot of energy :P I love spanish :) es mi favorita (I prolly said that wrong lol :) Andddd that's what iv'e been doing. :) :) :) I love being at my Grandparents house!! It's been fun living near them. I LOVEEEEEEE our house in MI. I have a great place to practice basketball and everything. Golf cart rides never get boring :)
I hope your day is awesome!
~Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment