Tuesday, October 4, 2011

~time flies~

So today, I finally have time to sit down and write. It is a nice and peaceful afternoon in Michigan and I am sitting at my grandparents house eating lunch :) I love it here! 
Well, what's been happening in the last day is -->school<-- 
Yes, school is what I have been doing. I must have spent like five hours doing school yesterday. I am in a home school program and I missed last week. So, I had to catch up...still haven't caught up :/ but I did catch up with one class. I finished Utopia by Thomas More, and I answered all the questions. I'm very proud of that, because I find those types of books hard to understand.
 The other book, the prince, by Machiavelli is SO hard. I welcome challenges, but this is like HARD. It's written in like old English, which is really hard to understand and it is a political book. :/ I've been trying to work at it...i think I have the wrong version though. All this would be fine if school wasn't tomorrow. lol. Yep, school's tomorrow. Am I prepared? nope. Still going though. I'm going to catch up completely this next week. :) So yes, school is hard, but I'm definitely working on it, and soon I'll be caught up! That will feel good :D
Other than school, I've been doing golf carting and everything. YAY! I honestly love my golf cart. I'm going to be very sad when we have to put it away for the winter. :/ 
Alright, so Colorado was fun! I do want to share about the wedding. Being an assistant was FuN! I really want to talk about it with pictures though :) Hopefully soon! 
Colorado was fun though. We had fun with Marty and Astrid! We went to Vale, and Marty and I went down Copper. I was really paranoid. It was 6:30 at night...and well the sun was setting. The bus driver asked us if we knew about the 'no biking after dark' rule. Well I didn't. But he let us go up. It almost rained to! It was quite an experience. I have this uh...fear of bears and mountain lions...and well Copper is a path through the Mountain and you can't really get to the highway from it. So I was kinda scared about the whole animal thing. xD But we made it alive. And Copper Mountain leads straight into the town of Frisco {which we live in} By the time we got to the Frisco it was pitch dark. Luckily, Frisco, being a town is lighted. But if we had been any later, we would have been caught. And Copper isn't lighted, so we'd have to walk down, if we are caught in the dark. BUT, we weren't trapped. I'm very thankful for making it alive xD 
Well there is one of my Colorado story! :) More to come soon! 
~Hope your day is awesome~
<Hannah>

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you had a good time in Colorado! I'll be praying for you and your school! :) I really miss you! And i'm sorry i couldn't get on skype at 8 or 9... I stayed for the Varsity game too. We REALLY need to get together sooooon!!! I'm on Azcuna withdrawal! LOL
    Love ya,
    Sammm :]

    ReplyDelete