Okay everyone, well this is a moment that my family would call 'awkward turtle.' Yes, wow. This is kinda awkward. I don't even remember the last time I posted. This is weird and a new feeling. My life has been so busy, and yes guys, that is the normal excuse, but it is nonetheless true :) My busy busy life!
Alright, first of all, sorry for the space pictures. Honestly, I found the texture on picnik and I fell in love. Yeah, stars in my face, creepy right? I don't know why, I just like it. Hahahahaahahahaha, weird I know. But I think it's cool! LOL! :D
Anywhoo, my life {HAS BEEN BUSY}
Well scroll back to last week. I had school. School is stressful. I've had a pretty hard time. They give me topics that are understandable, but they just have such a short time limit. I've been doing pretty good I'd say, for what I can do. I like history better then literature. I like Spanish better then art. Go figure.
On top of school, I have awana. I love awana, but seriously the time for verse memorizing is scarce. I find myself stuck all the time. I just need to find time to do it. And I am. I'm very motivated to finish trek this year {I finished journey!!} and then I will be only half behind. But it's workin well. :)
And to top that, my grandad went the the hospital last week. He was also in the hospital when we were in colorado, then he came to wedding in colorado and then he went to the hospital last week. He woke up one morning and just couldn't move without being in terrible pain. :( We got him to the hospital and he stayed there for five days. During those five days we spent a lot of time at my grandparents, so my mom could help. It was hard, but we made it. {that school week was EVIL!} So prayers for him would be appreciated. He has like two different cancers right now :(
Well then this week was MOVING! *dah, dah, dahhhh* yes. We moved. Unfortunately we uh, didn't get everything. But we filled a whole truck and a whole trailer thanks to the hawbakers, scritsmiers, and marinos. We made it! Filling it up was hard. We moved two piano's up the stairs. I was cracking up and thinking of the veggie tales 'de piano must go up'. Yep, I'm weird xD xD but it was very amusing. But moving went very well. We moved all the furniture up, we have only the garage to do, then we have to clean. That took up all of tuesday and saturday. My awesome friend {Samantha} came to our house for like four days by herself! I was SO happy. We had a great time and we uh goofed off lol. Then the Scrits' came to our house tuesday and wednesday. That was very fun to!! LOL :) Building memories, how fun ;) Oh, yeah, and the five days my grandad was sick Donna and my dad were both gone. Yeah... Anywhoo, back to the fun. Yeah this past week was awesome. Finished trilogy, monoply overload, COFFEE, grandparents house, etc. FUN!
Life still moves on. I go to a once a week program, I go to awana, I go to my grandparents, I love my golfcart, I love my house. :) It's been hard and happy at the same time :D What's coming next? Well, on november 3 my tv shows coming out {!!} excited, on november 8, my favorite book is ending with it's last book {!!} and on november 10, I will be fifteen ladies and gentlemen. 15! I'M SO EXCITED! YUS! I officially can get a permit {which I won't be getting till next spring x(} but anywhoo, november, the month that I anxiously await. Thanksgiving is also going to be awesome. And then December 1 is donna's bday and that is the start of the 'hannah counts down to christmas' days. So the next weeks I will look forward to. Life passes by so quickly. We have to thank God for the trials and the blessings. :)
~I hope your past days have been awesome~
~Hannah

No comments:
Post a Comment