Hello :)
Well it's not a long post today :) This picture post is for Lia :D I haven't gotten to post much about lia yet. Whereas Sophia has had a birthday and a 'then and now', and Isaac has had a 'then and now' with sam to. So this is a post picture of lia :D Love her so much!
Anywhoo,
I haven't been doing much since I lasted posted xD Lol. I wanted to post for lia. I have bucket loads of school to do, tonight Donna, my mom, and I got to watch pride and prejudice {the old one} Which I would argue is the better one xD I like it better. That is one of the romance movies that I do like :D That was fun :) I got to give my uncle, grandma, and great aunt a tour of our backyard, that was awesome. So yeah, that's what i've been doing.
I really enjoy posting late at night. It's my time to relax. I write my books and stuff then. Night time is for relaxing. :)
Yep this was a random panda post {family expression xD don't ask lol}
Hope your day is awesome!
~Hannah

No comments:
Post a Comment