Thursday, July 19, 2012

~Filling Summer Up~

 Hello everyone :)
Recently I've been busy, but its a good kind of busy. For me, Summer has not been wasted. I think that everyone's summer should be filled with something :) Whether its friendship, work, hobbies, or anything else like that.
I'll give you a small update on what my summers been filled up with! :)
First of all, I got my first summer job! I work at the house next door to me, and they have six horses. Its been so much fun learning how to keep stalls, and finding out all the work that goes into taking care of that many animals. I go there everyday for an hour, cleaning stalls and buckets. I take Lia and Sophie and they also help me. So yes, this summer I've become a Country girl. Workin' at one of them farms ;)
Secondly, recently, I've been getting to painting my room. I've probably mentioned the colors, but seriously, everything's turned out perfect. Picturing colors? Just think bright pink and green stripes on the long walls, with little stripes of white down the middle, and stencils on those stripes. The stencil is like a vine with little flowers. It's PRETTY cool. I'm very happy with how all of this has turned out. AND OMWORDY. I went to hobby lobby. Guys, thats my store. I wish my birthday was right now, because my room was like in that store. They had EVERYTHING. Goodness, who thought I could be so happy with a store. So... I'm like saving money... :D I'll try to put up a picture sometime to show ya'll :)
I'd love to hear how you all are filling up your summers! Hope everythings great!

Have an awesome day (and May EVERYTHING you do be for HIS glory) :D

~Hannah

2 comments:

  1. Hi Hannah, Mrs. Scritsmier here. I visited Samantha's blog today and saw her list of friend's blogs, etc.. and so I'm here visiting you now. It sounds like you're having a wonderful summer. So much has happened with the Azcuna family over the past few years. It's amazing! I'm so happy about your house and that you get to work with horses. Looking forward to visiting with you and your mom soon. We'll be in Niles July 29-Aug 4th at my sister's lakehouse. Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mrs. Scritsmier!
    So nice to hear from you! I'm excited as well for what summers been providing lately! Gods definitely blessed me with great opportunities! OMGOODNESS! I can't waitttt for you guysss to COME OVER! So excited! Counting down days already! Hope all is well! Love and miss you guys <3
    ~Hannah

    ReplyDelete