Tuesday, April 17, 2012

~events of late~

                        Once upon a time there was an awkward silence. It was awkward. Finally someone stopped that silence. Its me. *awkward*
So what on earth to say. Nothing. Guess what? This was a part of the plan. We fail so we pick ourselves back up. Sadly, I haven't been blogging. But guess what? I am now. 

   Anyways to quit this awkward silence I will talk. Unfortunately, there is so much to say, and not enough time nor energy to relay it. So hopefully in the next days I can get back to my blogging self. Well..where to start. What have I been doing? Lots.
   First of all, thanks for the prayers on the house. WE FOUND ONE :) I like it. Its a ranch with ten acres!! {the yay was for the acres not the ranch lol} yes bitter that uh... its a ranch. A NICE ranch, but a ranch all the same. My room WILL BE in the basement. a.k.a. its not made yet. First things we're doing though. SO, i have that to look forward to. And it has an in ground pool plus room for a trampoline. Yes, I'm excited. However mowing the lawn till be CREEPY. So I'm really excited about that, and being able to have a house is awesome. When are we moving? I don't know. The date is hopefully within a week or two so I hope we get ready in time :) haha, but praise the LORD. we.have.a.house.
    Secondly, basketball is over. Re-posting these picture <3 It was a wonderful first basketball season. I don't know if I'm going to be able to join them next year, but God-willing I will :) What a fun and memorable season. Love them all! 

       Thirdly, SOCCER.
Remember these ladies? As soccer goes on, I miss them. My Jr. High years of soccer :) As for how soccer is going now? Really well actually. My dream is that my old team can play my team. Oh what fun it would be. Honestly, I don't know who'd win. But I'd say we're even. Anyways, conditioning season is OVER, now we just dribbling, passing, scrimige (sp?), little shooting, passing, dribbling, passing, dribbling, and....passing. Yep. That sums up our season. Haha. And no, if your wondering, I'm not a starter. God is teaching me humility! Hahahahahahaha jk and not jk. I respect my coaches decision. This year, we're like a HUGELY offensive team. All the girls have like really big kicks. My kicks are very much improved since last year, but these girls kicks are pretty big. Funny how we don't work on shooting all that much....hehehehe. Anyways. Soccer is going really well. We creamed the team we played Thursday which was awesome. Everyone played, I scored, it was one of those games. But it was good. We needed a practice round. We have games Thursday, Friday, and Monday, so fingers are crossed <3
   Writing is going really well for me. NO not the writing class, if thats what you are thinking, my personal novel writing. My story in which I've been ranting about for years to myself, is coming together. Its dramatically changed since when I was eleven, but its finally coming together. My Uncle Michael, who is a really technical writer is REALLY helping me. Like without his help, it wouldn't be the way it is. He's a very as I said technical writer and notices things that I don't. He always ask great questions and really helps with the story. Right now I have an almost done Plot summary and character bios. Doesn't seem like a lot? IT IS! With all of what he's been teaching me about writing, things are more complicated. But he said something to me, that just really has surged me forward, he said, "It's not by mistake that you've been writing novels since you were eight" and THAT was really encouraging. Because he's write, I think I have a gift in writing and I can't wait to see where it goes.
     Now for the OTHER writing. well, we'll throw spanish in there to. Its been going well....till now. JUST KIDDING...well not really. You see this week I was given like 30 vocab to memorize and needless to say...there not perfect. SO we'll see how I do tomorrow.
     AWANA, wow. Awana. Sophia and Lia are AMAZING. Lia is finishing her book in the next two weeks, which was really an amazing feat, because about half way through she was behind, you know, and she's finally picked it up. I'm really proud of her <3. SOPHIE...sophie is quite the story. For the first 10 weeks of awana she did book one... then she found this power within her (haha) and finished book two in FIVE WEEKS. amazzzzingggg.... and now she has found the strength to pull off one more. its been Five weeks and she should finish next week. I'm so proud of her. Three books in one year has not been accomplished ordinarily, and I am just so proud that she has pulled it together. With a little prodding on my side...I must admit, but methods work! SO SHE IS DONE *clap* *clap* *clap* and...me in Awana? uhhhh..I'm getting my timothy. Enough said...well I actually have to attend a seminar, say a verse or two and THEN i'm getting my timothy. I'll be working through my trek this summer, and then continuing on and on and on.
     And I'm DONE FOR NOW! HA! NOW I'M NOT TALKING FOREVER!
   TTFN!
Have an awesome day and May everything you do be for HIS glory.
~Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment