Thursday, March 22, 2012

~3/22/12~

   Okay, so videos? Wondering yet? Well it turned out that they were big files, and we have to minimize them or something before I can post. I'm not going to say that I won't post them, but for now we will just uh...wait contented..LOL :D
    Anyways, update on the Azcunas? OKAY, so biggest thing, I think is house hunting. Yes, it is that time of year, where the rent is almost over and we have to buy a house. We've been looking at a bunch of houses. Unfortunately finding a big house on a lot of land, isn't a common thing evidently. So we're still looking. Definitely pray for us, because we need to find a house soon. We have two that we have our eye on, as of now, but we still go see houses occasionally.
{Changing the Ending: How Malachi Dads Impact the Future. By Lyndon Azcuna. With Contributions from Malachi Dads of Angola Prison, Jack Crans, R.C Sproul Jr. and Others} 
    As far as my dad. Well right now he's at TURN. Which is an assembly of men coming together and repenting at Angola prison. I am so excited to see how God works there and how this will bring about Revival in all of their lives! It's gonna be awesome! And Mr. Roberts is one of the guest speakers there, and last year he did a phenomenal message. So the picture up there is a book mark that I just edited the words only. My Dad, in case you didn't know, has been writing a book for a long time. And now its coming out. This SPRING! BUY IT! :D I can't wait! she will   
   I've been really busy lately. After my busy week at Summit and Regionals, I thought I'd rest but it didn't turn out that way. For writing class, I have a ten page report on Thomas Jefferson. And that's just evil...so pray that I can do that. Soccer comes next.  And guess what? Soccers monday through friday. Yes. That is five days a week. Which I don't normally mind, I like busy schedules. It just that it's conditioning season. We have to run like a miles before practice, than even more running. We did stations the first week. Ab workout, ball hopping, running, and sprinting. Yes, we did that for a whole week. How....fun. And now we're just getting into other stuff. Dribbling first, of course. We barely did any shooting and they tested us yesterday. BLAH! Anyways, I'm hoping that I'll be starter. I don't know yet. Either way, I'm leaving that up to God and just doing my best. They are timing our mile today...yeah. PRAY. hahahahaha. no seriously....I think I'm going to die.
   So yes, if you could pray that I don't die....JUST KIDDING. But really, pray for me that I'll have the endurance. Also, pray for me because soccer bible study, and spanish are clashing. I love them both. I had this idea to talk about Repentance at one of the studies, but I don't know what to do now, because they are clashing. So just pray that I'll make a good decision, or a miracle would happen. And if theres anything that you need prayer for, comment, or email me. I love praying and I will keep you in my prayers if you need anything <3 
   
    Lastly, I've been missing my Repentance series. I just love it so much! AND I MISS IT. So, following this post, sometime today, maybe...if I'm not dead from soccer, I will continue in our series. I may do it now even....well anyways, it's my full intention to start up repentance again.
     And just think of this for awhile, in case I don't post again.

    We can't come to God's throne of Grace, if our hands are full. 

  I'm not entirely sure where the quote came from. Probably Mr. Roberts, but I'm not sure. BUT ISN'T it BEAUTIFUL? We can't come to GOD's THRONE of Grace with our hands full. Hands full of what? IDOLS. WE ALL HAVE IDOLS. "I would say anything you value, anything you talk about more than God is an idol." That was the saying my either Mr. Roberts, or Mr. Ravenhill. I've said it before. WE ALL have idols. We can't receive God's grace with idols in our hands. We have to let go, and seek God. In the end, God is all that matters. So I encourage you to seek him first, repent and pray. 
    
   Hope your day is awesome and may everything you do be for His glory. 
 ~hannah
    
    

2 comments:

  1. Hey Hannah!!! How you been?!?!?! I miss all your posts!!! You need to do one about Summit sometime! :D Did you watch Bones monday??? I did! It was SOOOOOOOOO AWESOME! Maybe we can skype soon? :-]
    I'll TTYL!
    Love,
    SAM

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEYYYYY! I've been good :D :D I KNOW RIGHT?? I haven't posted in FOREVER! :D I KNOW! I KNOW! I need to post that video lol :) YES I DID! I love the bones season! :D <3 Its awesome! AND YES! WE NEED TO SKYPE and talk about Soccer!
    TTYL!
    LOVE,
    ~Hannah

    ReplyDelete